Thursday, February 28, 2008

The First Post (ooooh ahhhh)

Blogging. It's not a new concept to me. I even done it before....sorta (does myspace/facebook count?). But actively having and writing in a blog is very new to me...and very intimidating. However, not scared away too easily, I am vowing to pursue this though it shall be gentle and easy goings at first. So perhaps my biggest question is - "what do I blog about?". And yes I know - anything goes. That doesn't mean I want to expose everything nor do I want to bore anyone to tears. I'll have to tiptoe around until I find my groove. Perhaps my friends who already have found their groove will suggest some tips, topics, guidelines...what have you...in an effort to getting me to the same blogging status. I'm sure that in a matter of no time I'll be an old hat at this. Here's to hoping anyway.

No comments: