Friday, November 21, 2008

Sick Sucks!

Being sick sucks! I have slept great every night but tonight. However, Bryan on the other hand hasn't slept good in several days thanks to my constant tossing/turning, coughing, nose blowing, and whimpering. Yes, I whimper in my sleep when I don't feel good. Poor Bryan! Tonight was really bad. It's 3:23 AM as I am writing this if that gives you a clue how this night has gone. I finally woke up about 30 minutes ago and gave up on sleeping. I wasn't really sleeping, more like in between sleep and awake. Ever get stuck in that in between area? It sucks because you're not awake and not really resting. Plus, when I get stuck in this spot I grind my teeth pretty badly so I usually wake up with sore teeth. I feel bad that Bryan has to suffer along with me; it's not fair. I finally got out of bed because I could see sleeping tonight wasn't going to happen, and one of us should get some sleep. As I'm sure you guessed I'm not working tomorrow.

We are supposed to go to conditioning class in the morning. I'll see if I feel like it when the time approaches. We are also supposed to go get a Christmas tree tomorrow! Yay! It will be a fake one, but it will be a nice fake one (pre-lit, I hope). I can feel Christmas getting closer, and I am loving it! I have already begun to buy presents and wrap them. I have bought all the cats stockings (lame, I know). I think I'm going to make mine and Bryan's stockings. I'll let you know how that turns out. I have ideas, but haven't found the materials yet.

I can smell Christmas on the air at times. I'm getting excited. Bryan's parents will be coming down right before Christmas. We are planning a nice dinner to celebrate. It should be a lot of fun. I am already picking out the recipes that I want to try. On actual Christmas Eve and Day we will be in Mississippi with my family which I am looking forward to so badly. I haven't seen any of my family in months (since Bryan and I went there). It seems like it's been forever. I can't wait for Bryan to meet the ones he didn't get a chance to the first time. I look forward to Granny's food, all the traditions, and of course, presents!

I love buying presents. I really like trying my best to buy something that I know the recipient will really enjoy or use. I like to show people just how much I know about them. I really try my best to put an effort into picking out the right gift.

In other news:
My bo staff arrived yesterday in all of its awesome glory. It is perfect, and I love it! I can't wait to start using it. However, I think I only get to learn bo staff swings for this belt. I have been twirling it all over the house much to Bryan's dismay. I don't understand why he's convinced I'll break something. ;) I was a flag girl for 4 years so I do know how to twirl a stick, but I did often drop it so he's probably right. I should definitely leave the bo staff twirling outside, or I might just end up buying us a new TV for Christmas! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I was just looking through blogs and I found yours interesting ! :)

I have an art blog here in San Diego and would like it if you became friendly here with us.

So take care and hope to see you soon... :)