Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Look Into January

Today I went to Kung Fu class at 7:30 AM which was kinda blah. This afternoon I subbed at a middle school. It's not a full day's work, but I'll take it to not working at all. They did have a little screw up however. When I accepted the job it was for language arts, and then when I showed up it was an inclusion teacher. Inclusion is the worst job you can get as a sub because there is nothing for you to do in the class but sit there which I did. Ugh! I'm going to TKD class tonight where I'll be taking my first Jiu Jitsu class first! I'm a little nervous about that!

Here's what's coming up for the rest of the month:
  • January 9 - our 11 month anniversary!!
  • January 17 - open house at the Kung Fu school
  • January 18 - Astoria starts an 8 week obedience class at Petsmart
  • January 24 - pancake theater at our house (Robin Hood)
  • January 31 - TKD testing (testing senior blue to rank up to brown belt)
  • I should also test in Kung Fu this month to go from yellow to blue!

No comments: