Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Workin' On A Wednesday

Ugh....that is the best word to describe my mood today. And just so you can really tell how much I mean it, let me say it again - "Ugh!".

It's hump day. I suppose there should be some delight in that. The work week is half over. Sigh...it does not. Though Monday and Tuesday seemed to have flown by, today does not have that feeling. Instead it feels like 6 pm might never reach me. I get the sensation when I look at the clock that I'm in movie. I'm in a scene walking down a hall, and every time I advance the hall gets longer. Ok, this is a big exaggeration. I realize I'm being over dramatic. Perhaps this is due to the crappy sleep I got last night. You know the kind where you're almost glad it's time to get up because you weren't sleeping that well anyway? Yeah? That's the kind I had. Tossing and turning, hot then cold, got up to pee several times, and to top it off, dreaming men were breaking into my house. All this and an added pressure to be at work on time bring me back to Ugh! Ok, pity party done! :) Putting on a smile. Despite the bleak weather outside, I'm gonna have the best day I can. I'm going to class tonight. It's one-step night. This means I need to study my student manual before I get to class. I know none of mine, and I don't want to show up clueless any longer. Like my form, I need to get these one-steps down so I can start refining them.

I think it's time to lighten the mood of this post. Last night was fun. I met Bryan, his grandparents, and Nik at Texas Land & Cattle (a favorite of mine) for dinner. Good conversation and good fun! I love hearing stories from Bryan's childhood from his grandmother. It's cute! Too tired for working out, I went home computed a little, watched one tv show, and hit the sack.

I feel better already!

No comments: