Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bryan Goes For The Black - One Night Only!

Ah, the weekend is within sight. Yay! Good, I could use one. I don't really have much to report from the week so far. I didn't get to go to the Madonna Sing Along. Boo! However, Wendy has promised to make it up to me by creating a home version. Wendy, I can't wait! Tell me when I need to kick Bryan out of the house. :D

Tonight is a VERY important day. Bryan is testing for his black belt. I can't wait to see him do his stuff. I happen to think he's very good. I love watching him. He makes it look kinda easy, but I know it's not. This is something that he's been working on for years so I'm both excited for him and very proud. I can only imagine what he is feeling. I'm still in the lower ranks, but I dream of that day. I know that martial arts is best when it's a life long goal. However, it must be pretty rewarding to finally wear the black belt. Good luck to Bryan and all the other Kung Fu people testing! I'll be there with my cameras so say Cheese! I'm also looking forward to eating afterward with everyone.

I am definitely ready for the weekend. Friday night Jason is supposed to come over for dinner and movie. Saturday I'm going to the tattoo place to see what transpires. Other than that though, nothing is planned.

Music I'm diggin' at the moment:
Paper Planes - M.I.A
No Deliverance - Toadies
In My Arms Instead - Randy Rogers Band
All I Want To Do - Sugarland
Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) - Three 6 Mafia

1 comment:

BlueSparrows said...

Kick him out whenever, just let me know!

I'm excited to witness the ass kicking tonight, I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed by the lack of blood however.

...oh and the music choices were going well, until I got to the bottom of your list; Lolli, Lolli???

I'm not sure we can be friends ;)