Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Feel Famousy

Monday:
Wow, TKD class was weird. Even before I walked in the door, I could tell that the entire entrance had been redone. Everything has been rearranged. The new guy was teaching class. I guess there's no use in wasting time getting started. He was really nice, and I like him...a lot, but he's just not what we're used to. It will take awhile to get used to his teaching style. I'm sure he's still trying to get used to us and the school. I suppose the next few months will be a major adjustment for everyone involved, but TKD marches on. While some things are just weird, there are a lot of things that he's planning on doing that are going to be awesome to say the least. First, he's going to remodel the place. But even better...he's going to offer
Jiu-Jitsu around Christmas! I'm super excited about this and will take it as soon as its offered. He's also going to keep the sword and add the short stick. This means I'll get everything I need in one school.

I ran after class. I'm trying.

Moving on...our cat OC started this weird thing last night. He has never done this before, but if he was trying to get our attention, it worked! He's so damn cute!


Why is our cat in the sink? I don't know, and he's not talking. Fell free to give me your best LOLcats though.

Tuesday (today):
Bryan totally made my day when he found this.

Blogging to the Fair

Folks are blogging about the Fair.

Straight from the Horse's Mouth won't be making the drive from Austin to Philadelphia this year, but she writes about the Fair, her cabin, and a great list of suggestions of things to do at her blog: Red Clay Hills Are Calling My Name
That's right...my blog was mentioned in another blog. I'm not sure how famous that makes me, but um, yeah, I'll take it. :D It makes what I do feel worthwhile. "Hello, all you random readers!"

It's Tuesday, and that means a new episode of my current television craze (please see previous post - there's no reason to embarrass myself twice on here).

No comments: