Monday, August 18, 2008

Yet Another Start To Another Week...

Monday. Ugh! But hey, it's almost over.

Sunday night (things done after my Sunday afternoon post):
We cleaned - big time! The place is all spiffy again. Bryan got me distracted in the middle of vacuuming, but we have now rearranged living room furniture. You gotta mix it up every now and then. Maybe we shouldn't have though. Now we have to purchase another piece to our couch. It's ok because it will look awesome and make watching movies wickedly cool.

Here's Bella trying to get me off track during laundry:

She's such a stinker!

After we cleaned Nik came over and brought the new Futurama movie which was super good! There was definitely a lot of laughing taking place. It was a pretty good day, and I crashed - hard.

Monday (today):
Bryan is currently in Houston for work. Sucks...but he'll be back tomorrow night. That's not so bad I know. And I'm sure I should be enjoying my "freedom", but I just don't know what to do with myself. I would try to pile all the cats in the bed with me tonight if they didn't have this "thing" about being in the same space as each other most of the time. Oh well....perhaps one of them will keep me company.

I don't have much planned in the way of upcoming events. This weekend looks pretty clear so far. All I have planned as of now is the consultation with the tattoo artist on Saturday. I am really looking forward to this. Hell, I might be getting inked on Saturday! That's crazy! I'm excited though. And I know Bryan will be glad when it finally occurs because I'm positive he's tired of hearing me say "I want a tattoo!"

I wanted to go to the Madonna Sing Along at the Alamo tomorrow night. Is there a chance anyone would go with me? Wendy? Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeee? Eh, who am I kidding? I know no one wants to go see that.

Ben did send out an email today to gauge interest in going camping. I'd be down for that. Hey, is this somewhere where I can bring my kayak along? Hmmm?

Sites I dig:
I found this cool site today. Check it out. Austin Green Art They have some pretty cool things on there in the way of art. Awareness and beauty - I like it!

No comments: