Monday, March 3, 2008

1 Down, 30 To Go

I am sooooo excited! Ever since I created this To Do list I've been excited to start it, excited to finish it, and generally just excited to see what experiences come out of checking things off the list. So, I got a wild hair on Saturday and began to read the craigslist postings on the look out for a kayak. And what do you know - the second time I check someone has just posted one that is EXACTLY what I was looking to buy! Sometimes life just works out so well! :) It's perfect for learning, in great condition, and though it doesn't really matter, it's pink!! I can not wait to get her out on the water. Anybody wanna join me?? I feel so good - doing things I used to only dream of doing. It's just such an awesome feeling to stop being a dreamer and start being a doer. Ok, I'll always be a dreamer...but from now on I want to make more of them come true. Big thanks to my roomie Jason for hauling this huge kayak from South Austin...you're the best!


Here are some pics taken right after getting her home and into the garage - look at what a perfect fit it is for me:














































1 comment:

celestial chaos said...

OOOH pink! I'd join you, but it think it would be a tight squeeze in there with both of us ;P!