Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blah...

I know I haven't blogged much this week. I haven't done much of anything this week. I worked from home Monday and Wednesday. I managed to pull myself to work Tuesday and today. I feel shitty, and I want to go home. Really contemplating working from home this afternoon. I haven't gone to any TKD classes this week. I haven't had the energy to do that or anything physical. I'm just kinda going through the motions. I get a brief energy spurt sometime around 4 PM...dunno why but it is welcomed. I am seriously hating that I'm not doing anything physical. But I just can't. I'm already coughing my head off (if you see a lung laying around it's mine). If I get hot I know I'm gonna really be coughing. No, I'm just gonna be blah for the rest of the week, try to recuperate, and get my strength back. Then when I finally feel better, I'll hit the pavement, TKD, and fluidity again. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

I am sooo looking forward to this weekend. I think I'll try to dye some Easter eggs Friday night if Bryan is game. We bought some dye. I haven't done that in forever. I just thought it would be nice to kinda get in the spirit of all the little holidays that come throughout the year. Dorky, yes...but fun. I'll be sure to take pictures of our awesome and/or very ugly eggs. Also hope to get in some movie and tv time this weekend. Bryan and I are about to start watching Arrested Development from the beginning. Love it! We also have a couple of movies that need viewing. I'm looking for a pretty lazy weekend unless I somehow recover before then. Here's to hoping!