Sunday, March 16, 2008

It Makes a Statement, Sicko!

Well, I'm sick! Yep....got it from Bryan. So far not too bad, but its only been a day. I'm almost positive I'll be working from home on Monday. ;) This is bound to put a damper on my workouts. I've been doing really well too. Ok, I slacked off a little at the end of this week and weekend not knowing I'd be sick. I now regret my laziness. Live and learn, right? But overall, I have been doing great. I've been going to TKD class most everyday and adding a workout at home on top of that. And I feel great! I have more energy than I've ever had in my life. I am really noticing the changes to my body too. Killer body here I come!! Swim suit season won't catch me off guard this year (that's a first). Sick or not - I am going kayaking today at Town Lake. So far it's just Jason, Bryan, and myself, but all are welcome.

Speaking of kayaking - I bought a car rack for the kayak yesterday. It really makes a statement too! I feel like people look at my car and think things like - "Wow! That person must be very outdoorsy." or "You know a lazy person doesn't drive that car...I mean, look! it has a car rack." Maybe not...but a girl can dream. Well, I'm just glad that I can now transport my own kayak. Yep, no waiting around for men with trucks for me. I'm no damsel in distress. I can't wait to get my kayak out on the water today. How awesome will that be? Wait, don't answer that....I'll tell you in my next post. :)

Here's is a pic of the car rack:

No comments: