Friday, March 28, 2008

Finally Friday!

Yay! It's finally Friday! I haven't posted much this week because there hasn't been anything to post about.

This week has been the normal boring kind....mostly work. Getting back into exercising has been my biggest challenge this week. Ugh...why did I take over a week off? Oh yeah...now I remember! It was that stupid cold. I shouldn't have to pay for being sick twice. Wasn't missing work, sleepless nights, sneezing my head off, coughing my lungs up, and being in a constant head fog for a week enough punishment? I feel like I haven't worked out at all. Sometime last week I must have sneezed or coughed up my enthusiasm I had for working out. Enough of the pity party already....

I am so looking forward to this weekend. Hopefully, we can start the weekend off right tonight. I can't go to TKD class because they are having an awards ceremony for the testing they just completed. Instead I proposed to Bryan that he let me take him out for dinner in honor of his new job. I told him he could pick any place he wanted. I wonder what he will pick? Hmmm...I hope the food is yummy.

I am very excited about tomorrow night's party. Bryan and I are hosting our own Pancake Theater at Bryan's house. Yes we stole this from the Alamo Drafthouse. But ours is better - it's cheap and has pancakes! That's right...pancakes! Mmmmm...pancakes. After a heated debate that took up much of a party and many...and I mean many...emails, it was decided - we poke fun of Waterworld. I can not wait. This should be a lot of fun. If I know our little group, this will be hilarious. This could be the start of a great tradition...or it could crash and burn. Ah, either way, it should be fun to watch it unfold. :) But before we can party with pancakes, there are a lot of errands to do. I'm gonna go to class also. Saturday will be a very busy day.

I have no idea what Sunday will hold. No plans yet. If the weather is nice I would love to get outside and do something...anything. I am definitely loving this warm weather. I'm so happy we finally made it to the 80's. Another 10 degrees and we'll be talking my kinds of temperatures. I love summer...

Each day is a little closer to April 18th (the journey home). I'm soooo ready to go - NOW. I'm ready to see my family and home. Home is a great place. I have an ever growing list of things and people to introduce to Bryan. He will be so overwhelmed...hehe. I'm also happy I get to load down my car with yet another load of crap that I'm always complaining is in Mississippi. I know my granny will be happy to get a little more of her storage shed back.

Here are some of the things I'd like to focus on in April from the To Do List:
- killer body
- kayaking
- cooking (yet to get one recipe down- so 5 still to go)
- an art project

That should be enough if not too much to work on for one month.

Things getting on my nerves lately: kids who play in the street (do you have a death warrant??) Parents, do you know where your children are??? Really, do you?

No comments: