Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Good News Everyone...

Because I know you were all biting your nails in anticipation of an update regarding my TaeKwonDo class...here it is!

The class was awesome!!! I loved the Leander location. I really liked the teacher and the other students. It was a small class, but there were 2 other yellow belts. I didn't feel dumb or pressured...it was great! The teacher was very patient. I loved his teaching style, and the other yellow belts really showed me a lot. Everyone was so nice - I think I may have found my home. I'm still going to attend some classes at the North location, and who knows, maybe that one class was a fluke. I'm sure I will love it there too. I'm going to give them another run tonight. I think I've decided to put off jiu-jitsu for a month or so. I think I might be a bit too ambitious! :)

I was so energized after class that I went for a run (best run to date)! I just love this nippy night air. It's invigorating! Just the right amount of cold. After weeks of running, I have finally gotten back that long, powerful stride. I love it! Let me point out that in reality I kinda suck at running. I can't do it for very long. However, I love it. I really do. It feels amazing pounding the ground with your feet as you fly along with a powerful stride. It makes me feel one with nature though I'm not sure I can elaborate on that. It gives me a feeling that no other exercise ever has. I'm getting better with every run but still so, so, so far away from that 5 mile run.

Looks like Sunday's kayak outing is going to take place at Brushy Creek according to my roommate. Just like to point out once again that all are welcome.

No comments: