Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's All Falling Into Place!

Ever since I created the To Do List everything has been falling right into place - some without any effort on my part. One of the things on my list is to start a retirement plan. Within a week of compiling the list, I receive a 401K book from my employer. I didn't even know I was eligible! I'm working on getting that set up which will be nice. I hope to look into some other options sometime next year. On another part of my list was the whole Tae Kwon Do thing. I had already scoped out a school. Like I mentioned in my previous post - I took TKD a couple of years ago and earned my yellow belt. I really liked the school that I attended. It was a member of the International Tae Kwon Do Alliance. I wanted to find a school here that was a member the ITA also, mainly so I would feel that all of the teachings were the same. I decided on this school on 620 (Tae Kwon Do Plus - http://www.texasma.com/) because it's really close to where I live. I open up the ValuePak (you know what I'm talking about - that envelope full of mostly useless coupons we all get in our mailbox every 2 weeks or so) and there is a coupon for the school I had already picked out! $29.00 for enrollment and uniform! Very nice! To make sure I stick to this and also because it's the cheapest route, I'm going to pay that plus $74/month for 2 years of training. I can't believe that's all it is going to cost me. I am super excited (which has been a reoccurring theme throughout my postings)! First the kayak posting, then the 401K book, and now the TKD coupon - its all falling into place! Life is so good right now in so many aspects. I feel so extremely blessed. I'm sorta starting to wonder if the sky is about to fall out...hehe.

No comments: