Monday, March 10, 2008

2 Down, 29 To Go

In my hissy fit on Saturday, I forgot to officially update the list, though I'm sure it was apparent to all. But...officially I have now checked 2 things off the list.

As an update - I called the Leander locale of TaeKwonDo Plus and verified that I could indeed take classes there also with no additional charge. With that information I have just about completed compiling my weekly schedule. I think for the most part I'm going to stick to the Leander location - mainly because they offer the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu which I'm very anxious to start and can tomorrow night! Tonight though I'll be trying TaeKwonDo again but at the Leander location. I'm hoping for a bit warmer of a reception...not the roll out the red carpet kind...but a few encouraging words would be nice. I should be able to get 2 TKD's and 2 Jiu-Jitsu's during the week with a break on Wednesday. Saturday is still up in the air. Leander offers a tactical short stick, but if it's like the North Austin's Korean Sword, I'm not eligible until I am a blue belt. Otherwise, I'll be taking TKD at the North location. Continuing to add other exercises on top of this will be tricky but not impossible. I'll try to work in running or fluidity on most days but definitely on Wednesdays and Sundays.

These are the belts that I am still in need of on the way to my black belt in TKD - Green, Sr. Green, Blue, Sr. Blue, Brown, Sr. Brown, Red, Sr. Red, and Black. I should be ready to test for that green on May 31st.

Yesterday was a month - best month of my life - Thank you!!

No comments: