Friday, July 18, 2008

Ready For The Weekend? I Am!

Wow...is it finally Friday? It is (it's for real this time, Bryan...hehe).

Wednesday:
I probably should have gone to class since my testing is coming up...quick, but instead I chose to stay home and have a nice night in with my baby. I think I made the right choice. Sometimes you just need a night off, and it was a very enjoyable evening.

Thursday/Friday:
The rest of the week doesn't leave a whole lot to tell. I've been working lots of extra hours which is draining, but I still love it here at LBCC. I went to class last night - nothing crazy. I did get to work on my form some. I can see what needs improvement so I just need to work on that. After that, I think I'm good. Bryan took me to lunch yesterday which was a nice change to eating alone. And it was very appreciated.

I have decided to let Bryan finally come and see me do my thing. It's a little added pressure to know that he'll be there and watching my every move, but I'm getting more comfortable with this fact. :) It's all in my head...I know.

Switching subject yet again...

Ever since I've gotten my new phone I've been obsessed with customizing it and adding new stuff to it. A couple of nights ago I decided to see if I could get new ringtones for free from this kinda cool site I found online. From there the problem of getting a ringtone onto my phone became increasingly difficult and frustrating. So, iTunes will only let you create a ringtone if its a song purchased through the iTunes store. Ok.Fine.Whatever. I found a song bought legitimately and tried to make my ringtone. Ok, once I had picked out a portion of the song I wanted, iTunes then informed me that I would need to pay them another $.99 to purchase my ringtone. Oh c'mon...seriously? WTF! No way, Mr. Jobs....no way. However, Bryan, my go to guy concerning all things tech found a site that detailed how we could get around this. Awesome! After that I was able to get a couple off the site (Pink Panther theme song and a Mr. Bean ringtone) and one that Bryan made me from Iron Man (the song). I'm thinking there's a business venture here. :)

Whew...I'm tired just thinking about this weekend. So much going on! Can we get a weekend for our weekend? We have a lot of household to-do's. And we have many more home improvements planned. Looks like the next 6 months are so are gonna have a lot of busy weekends. I'd like to see:

1. the backyard cat proofed (will probably happen tonight!!!!! - I think the kitties are going to love it!)
2. master bedroom (need armoire, paint, decoration)
3. will probably have to update master bathroom if #2 occurs
4. home office - halfway there but still needs a lot
5. the backyard - I'd like some lights on the backporch, I know Bryan wants a firepit, also some seating/table would be fantastic
6. the front porch - we put Bryan's futon out there and ordered custom cushions for it but I'd still like to work and make it feel nice and welcoming out there
7. the yard - flowerbeds/trees...what do do???
8. the garage - probably want to do more for the fit forge - definitely need to get my kayak hoisted toward the ceiling so we can get the floor back - looking for ideas

This weekend's rundown:

tonight: catproofing the backyard - then whatever
Saturday: clean (everything) and work on garage - fast - then its Scott's party (hell yeah!)
Sunday: thinking of trying to go to the City Wide Garage Sale - then whatever (workout/practice would be nice)

I hope to see you at Scott's party! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: