Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wowzers...What A Day...

Wow...this has been quite the day, and I am exhausted!

Nothing much to really mention prior to today. I have mostly been working and going to TKD class in preparation for my testing on Saturday. Monday night after class I ran and then pounded on the bag in the garage for about 20 minutes. It was a pretty awesome workout. I was in mid fasting hours and must have just gotten in the zone. Oh, Tuesday Bryan hung the shelf and peg board we bought for the garage. That night I helped him hang up all of the tools. The garage looks much nicer and is really coming along.

Today was such a hard day at work. I'm not complaining, but it was the most work I think I have every shoved into a work day. I even had to work through lunch. In fact the only time I ate all day was in the afternoon...munching on some grapes...a handful at most. Currently I am mentally exhausted and awaiting some delicious food cooked by man very sweet man. I have decided to skip class for tonight. I am simply too tired. I just want an night at home to recover from a day filled with change orders (52 to be exact). One of my jobs is closing which means that the workload isn't scheduled to let up for the next couple of weeks. Even so, I love how everyday at Lott Brothers is something slightly different. It keeps working exciting.

I stole this idea from Sarah's blog. Sorry, but it was a great website. I just had to try it out. I let this website read the first page of my blog, and this is what it came up with.

It is apparent that I talk about Bryan a lot. Haha..that's ok. He is the most important thing in the world to me. :) This site has also shown me that I spend way too much time thinking about the weekend. I also use the work probably a little too often.

Well, the fair starts tomorrow night, and I'll be here...in Austin...sigh. That's
ok. I'll be testing, and I'm excited to rank up. Ben is also having some sort of drinking game/pool party. That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe I can stay distracted enough not to think about all the fun my fellow Philadelphians are having at home without me. Will some of you please have a drink for me?

No comments: