Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yesterday Hungry - Today Sooo Full

I am so friggin' full after lunch. I met Jason and Bryan for lunch at this seafood place close to where I work. It was ok food. I ate way too much; this is apparent. I'm currently sitting at work stuffed to the gills and miserable. I might note that it is 3:02 PM and we at around 12:15 PM. Yes, I am STILL full! I am declaring myself back on my low fat diet. I have strayed far, far away thanks to the weekend and PMS. It was nice to see Bryan in the middle of a work day. :)

I'm also a little bummed. A lot of people keeping saying that they can't come to the spades tournament I have all planned out! So, I'm thinking about pushing the event back one weekend. Hopefully, those who currently can't attend will let me know if this is a better option. However, for now know that it is still on for August 16. Maybe enough people will come. Every time I plan an event everyone is busy. I'm a curse to an event. Do not ask me to plan yours! If it helps, there will be more to do than just play spades. We now have a awesome dart board in the garage. We can play other games. And of course eat because I know our group loves to eat! :)

I'm ready to be done with work for today. Trying to get in correct insurance from subcontractors is like pulling teeth! It wears on you after awhile.

I'm really looking forward to Friday night. Bring forth my senior green belt. I am worthy. :) And I'm obviously being silly at work.

FYI - I'm ready for the weekend!

No comments: