Friday, June 13, 2008

Anxiously Awaiting The Weekend

Ah, finally Friday....about time! :)

And it's already off to a fantastic start (there's a little sarcasm there...fyi). I had to report to work early this morning. That's not so bad, I know. However, I really like to sleep as late as possible. No worries here, Bryan and I were both up at like 4 am! Why? I have no idea. I wasn't able to go back to sleep even for a moment. The cats who have been getting along really well decided to have some sort of match of dominance or something this morning. There was some very un-cat like screams heard during this brawl.

Though fasting went very well yesterday, I'm disappointed in my eating habits this week. I'm so happy that we finally got in 2 days of fasting in a week, but I'm very unhappy that I had to go and ruin the eating days by eating less than healthy foods.

Things I shouldn't have:
- chicken meal from Whataburger
- Dibs
- M&M McFlurry with extra M&M's
- breakfast taco (sausage, egg, and cheese)

There...now that the whole world can see what a pig I am maybe I'll feel guilty and do better next week. :)

While Bryan and I were up this morning, we started talking about this weekend. I think we have decided on a change of plans for tonight. We won't be going to see Hulk after all, and instead we have opted for a night in. I believe this is a smart idea since I will be enduring 3 straight hours of TKD tomorrow (sparring clinic followed by double class). I need all this if I have any chance of being in the upcoming Tournament. I will definitely be needing a nap Saturday afternoon. :)

So, tonight I think we will cook - filet mignon (from Omaha Steaks) salads - and play the Gamecube (haven't even turned it on yet :O ).

This weekend I would like to accomplish the following:
- put down the bottom section of the kitty proof concept
- hook up all of the game systems in the house
- vacuum the house
- dust the house
- clean both bathrooms
- take pics of some items and post on craigslist.com (anyone interested in a bed, bedding, or phones?)

Well, there's how my weekend stacks up, but who knows what will actually go down. :D Stay tuned!

No comments: