Friday, June 20, 2008

It's An Energy Drink Kind Of Day

Finally Friday! We have stayed up so late every night this week I think. We stayed up till 1 am just talking in bed last night. Now I'm living on a prayer and a Java Monster (or 2).

It's been a good week. Nothing exciting crazy, just good. I've been going to TKD all week. Bryan even joined me last night. Well, he watched my class. I just wanted him to tag along and see what my classes were like after I went and watched his while his mom was here visiting. It probably wasn't the best class. It was a lot of sparring and learning the new tournament sparring point system. I didn't bring my sparring gear because I didn't want to spar before the class. I especially didn't want Bryan there to witness my first sparring attempt. :)

I wanted to go to class tonight, but it's like fight night. I don't want to even know! Considering I just started my second energy drink, I probably wasn't going to make it anyway. I think Bryan and I are going to take some pictures of some items we want to get rid of and post to craigslist.com. Let me know if you need a bed. :) Then we are going to see Kung Fu Panda. We didn't get to see it when the group went. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. It looks so good! I love animation!! :D I'm just a big kid really.

Tomorrow is the sparring clinic...finally and again! I will tell you all about it. Tomorrow night we are going to Ben's house for a going away party. It should be fun!

Ok, just wanted a quick update. Now I have to get back to the job! Have a good weekend.

No comments: