Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bleach Will Leave A Bad Taste In Your Mouth

Last night I attended the Bleach movie with Bryan. He's a huge fan of this series, but I just can't get into it. The movie proved to be equally as uninteresting to me. Some people that we knew showed up as well. The theater was mostly filled with what can only be described as nerds. There was even a guy who came dressed as a character - wow! And instead of people laughing at him, they were instead amazed and jealous. Whaaa? I couldn't understand their mentality. I'm sorry, I was trying. So, the movie was okay. It wasn't torture...that's all I can say. At least I earned a "you owe me" from Bryan. I now have the right to drag him to something that only I could love. Yay me! :)

Today Bryan and I are fasting. This will be the first week that we have done 2 days in one week. Monday went so well, and today has been only slightly worse. I am amazed that I'm actually able to do this so effortlessly. I will continue to gauge how this works for the rest of the month. So far I haven't seen any weight loss. I'm just not completely sold on it yet, but I do want to give it a fair chance.

Tomorrow is Friday! I'm super excited to have a weekend with not as much going on. Lately, it seems like there is never a dull moment. I'm not sure if this is good or bad...it just is. I love my life. I love that I don't have to sit around at home and be bored all the time like back in the Philly days, but I wouldn't mind a really slow, dull, and lazy weekend.

So far the weekend looks pretty packed so far. Bryan even mentioned making a to-do list tonight. We are going to see Hulk tomorrow night with the gang. It looks really good. Saturday I have my sparring clinic followed by a double class. We really need to get started on kitty proofing the backyard.

Things getting on my nerves lately:
- spam IM's - they are getting worse everyday

Music I'm digging at the moment:
- American Boy - Estelle

1 comment:

BlueSparrows said...

Can you change your IM settings so only friends can contact you? I have my Gmail chat set up that way and have never had any weirdo IM's...

Let me know if Hulk is worth watching!