Tuesday, June 24, 2008

That's Bullshit...The Sink Is Not A Hole!

Wow...what a weekend!!

Friday:
Friday was all about low key. After arriving home from work, Bryan and I took a little cat nap...I'm sure the cats joined in. They always do. :) After we woke up, we headed to the theater to see Kung Fu Panda. It was sooo good and funny. They are definitely making animations better these days. Not only has animation come such a long way (it was very realistic), but the stories and humor are obviously meant to entertain more then just children. We both enjoyed ourselves.

Saturday:
I got up and headed to my sparring clinic. It was informative. We didn't do a whole lot of sparring. Mainly we focused on the need to know stuff. It was truly an introduction. There aren't a whole lot of green belts in the school at the moment. I think I might finally be opening up to the idea of sparring. Hmmm...but then again I havent' see a black belt facing me ready to fight. :) Bryan even suggested that we spar against each other. I think this is a good idea becuase I feel very comfortable around him. Plus, I know he can teach me a lot.

After class Bryan cooked and we got ready for Stephanie's going away party being held at Ben's house. The party was awesome! Ben introduced a lot of us to beer pong. Beer pong is actually really fun! I had such a good time at the party. There were sooo many pictures taken. I don't feel the need to go on about this party; the pictures tell the story. :)

Here are all the pics from the party (they are pretty funny):
1. Album 1
2. Album 2
3. Album 3

After we finally left the party we crashed. Partying will do that to you. It was so late when we finally went to bed, it's no wonder we slept in. :)

Sunday:
Sunday was all about getting stuff done! We got a lot of things checked off.

First we dropped off some stuff at Goodwill. It was nice to clean out all of the things we weren't using that were just taking up good space. Then we went to Wal*Mart and then to Target. We bought some things for the kitchen and also some orginazation bins for the garage. Now that I have moved in there is a lot of stuff to be stored. :D What can I say - I'm a woman! Hehe. After shopping we stopped at Willy O's. I had never eaten here, but it was very good. When we made it back home finally, I cleaned and worked on unpacking and organizing some more of my stuff. We also took pictures of some of the things we wanted to put on craigslist.com, and Bryan posted them. Hopefully, we can sell this stuff for a little bit of money. We want to give it a week. If it doesn't sell this week, the stuff is off to Goodwill. The rest of the night was laid back.

Monday:
Work sucked. Well, not my job...it was all the major headache that I had which left me feeling quite crappy. It was also fasting day. I'm not sure the headache was caused from fasting (I have my bets on PMS). When 5 PM finally came I was so ready to be home. Bryan was super sweet to me and made sure I was in bed with everything I needed before he headed off to class. I tried to do some computing, but I ended up crashing and sleeping until it was time to go to Kerby for dinner. I'm so glad I didn't sleep through that! I can't go without my Kerby pancakes. Sooo yummy! After filling our bellies full of delicious food (which is nice after fasting) we headed home and to bed. Poor Bryan crashed within minutes of laying down. He was obviously as tired as I was from lack of sleep this weekend. I hate that I missed my class, but sometime you can't ignore your body, and mine was demanding sleep.

Tuesday (today):
Working..what more can I say? :) Today looks like it will be much better than yesterday. That's all I ask.

The rest of the week looks like more of the same. As always I look forward to the weekend. Friday we are supposed to be meeting the group at the Alamo to see Wall-E. I'm looking forward to this. After Kung Fu Panda I'm all fired up over some animation films. We are picking up Bryan's sister and her boyfriend at the airport on Sunday. I finally get to meet them, and I'm super excited about it. We will definitely have some things planned for them to see and do. Who couldn't love Austin? No one. No one could not love Austin. :) Also, my TKD tournament is on Saturday, and even tough I promised Ryon, I am still on the fence. I will keep you posted.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

buttercup said...

just leaving you a comment cos i just learned how to i it haha

love reading yur blog.... v jealouse of kung fo panda :(

buttercup said...

hey, iv got a new yahoo account i think i added you to my friend list but im not sure if it worked or not (you know wat im like anything computer relaited confuses me lol) let me know if it worked or not lol

also cant get noto teh facebook thing lol