Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Thought It Was Wednesday Again...Sigh

I'm loopy today. I thought it was Wednesday well into the day. There's one good thing about this though...when I learned it was Thursday, I was pleasantly surprised. Yay! Tomorrow is Friday.

Last night's TKD class was pretty awesome. Only 3 students came making me the senior student. That's the first time that has happened to me. Pretty cool...hehe. Wednesday's classes are geared toward sparring. I had to spar my instructor again. It really sucks the energy out of you very quickly, but at least I'm getting a workout. I find that I'm pretty bad at blocking. So....I'm gonna need to work on this or I'm gonna get hit...a lot!

Okay listen up Ryon...I signed up for the tournament (paid and everything)! Now I need to decide whether I want Bryan to come and watch. He makes me nervous!! I try not to let it get to me, but it always does. It's not because he points out mistakes or laughs or anything like that because he doesn't do anything of the sorts. I guess I care so much about his opinion of me that I just sorta freeze up. Ugh! I can't believe how much I let this get into my head. :) I gotta learn to relax.

So, today is another fasting day, 2nd of the week. I feel fine, slightly weak. This worries me for class especially if we spar. I worry that I will feel very weak and not be able to continue. Hopefully some green tea before class will fill my tummy up until the stir fry Bryan is making for dinner tonight. I think we are going to try to watch a movie I rented and just chill out. Sounds like a good night to me. I still don't notice any weight loss. Is this due to the fact that I eat kinda crappy sometimes? Like am I just canceling out the fasting? Sigh. I'm not so sold on this fasting thing yet. It's mostly easy to stick to though because there is nothing to prepare, but it's hard to stick to when you're hungry! Argh. :)

It's gonna be a busy weekend, but I'm ready for it to be underway.

Friday - work then movies
Saturday - TKD tournament then moving the last of my stuff
Sunday - pick up Bryan's sister and her boyfriend at the airport

1 comment:

buttercup said...

i hope you win your comp :D GOOD LUCK!!!