Tuesday, May 20, 2008

3 Down, 28 To Go

I might be rushing it with this one...a bit of an assumption. Sometimes you just know, you know? I am pretty certain that I am going to like this job. However, I've got to get out of this training stage which I know can not be rushed. However, just watching the other assistants I can tell that I could do this for awhile. I like the people and the company but most importantly the job itself. I'm glad that I found it...er...it found me. :) Already I feel less stress and aggravation, and I like it. Other things are changing for the better too.

Last night Bryan and I did our weekly dinner at Kirby Lane after class. Class was great in case you were wondering. There was a new instructor that I had never taken under; I had only seen him in class. He is good, and he worked us hard. I was really sweating. I <3>

No comments: