Friday, May 16, 2008

Nooner

Hey everybody! Just wanted to give you a quickie in the middle of the day to let you know that I'm so happy to be on the new job!! Everyone is so nice. I know today doesn't really reflect a normal day for me in the future because its the first day, and I'm mostly just doing little things here and there as I familiarize myself with the people, job, company, etc. Still, I love it. And I love the commute. I left my house at 7:55 this morning! Bet none of you can beat that drive. If you can, please share. Today the company had lunch catered. After I ate though I decided to come home so I could see Bella (my cat) because I had promised her I would when I started the new job. She's so happy too. I'm glad that I did. I don't really know what all I will be doing this afternoon, but I'm just so excited that I'm not doing leases!! :D I'll tell you all more later.

On a side note...I have a new photoshoot lined up with a model next weekend. I'll give you all the details on that at some point. Ok, enjoy the rest of the work day and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

murmurkibbies said...

Technically... I can beat your drive time because I work from home! But don't get too jealous because it mostly sucks! :)