Thursday, May 22, 2008

The New Job Kicks Ass!

Tomorrow will complete my first week at the new grindstone. I love it! :)

Not much new going on this week, but I'll give you a quick update on the usual.

TaeKwonDo - I skipped one class due to being absolutely exhausted. However, I drug myself to class tonight even though I felt pretty bad. I had taken the skin off of my two of my knuckles earlier this week. Tonight while hitting the targets I made one of them bleed. Something about seeing my blood awakened my inner "ninja"...hehe. Anyway, after that I really woke up, and and I did my best form to date. I test next Saturday. I get one more week to practice. I finally feel confident. I'm finally excited to test! Bring it on!!

On other news...and I'll make this quick and to the point...I'm moving. Yes, with Bryan. I can't wait. This will be awesome! We will now have 3 cats under one roof...wow...that's a little crazy. I don't think Bella is going to like this at first, but she should adjust after a little time.

This weekend will be pretty hectic but should be fun. Bryan and I are meeting a bunch of friends at the Alamo Drafthouse tomorrow night to catch the new Indiana Jones movie. That should be a lot of fun. Plus we start the move. I'll be stretching it out over the next month, but I'll be moving the essentials on Sunday. Saturday is the UFC fight at Bryan's house. I'm pretty sure everyone will be in attendance. That is always a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to Saturday's TKD class.

Bryan's mom is coming visit soon. I'm really looking forward to meeting her. Hopes she likes me. :D

No comments: