Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Miss Him....

....but I guess I'll survive. However, I'll be super happy when he gets home. I sure hope he doesn't have to leave again for awhile.

TKD class was good last night. The instructor told me that my back stances had improved along with a few other things that I had been having some reoccurring problems with. So now I feel like my form is finally ready for the judges. I know my one steps too, but still feel like they need much practice over the next couple of days. I only have till Saturday!!!! Every time I mark a day off the calender I get a nervous wave through my body. I doubt I'll be super nervous at the testing because I will know there is a task at hand but until then...well, I can't be so strong.

So, Bryan really hasn't been gone all that long, but I miss him. I played a lot of guitar on Rock Band last night. I needed a night of play after all the moving. And I needed something to distract me from the presence of all the cats and the absence of Bryan. I love the PS3 version! It's so much fun. And I was tearing it up last night. It was like my fingers had a mind (one smarter and faster than mine) of their own. I remember when I made the move from medium to hard. I never thought I'd get even one song down. Looks like soon I'll have to make the last move...but let me not get ahead of myself here. :)

I know it's extremely dorky to post pics/vids of your Rock Band/Guitar Hero accomplishments (unless you're that one dude from YouTube), but I have been known to be very dorky on many occasions. So here:


I stayed up way too late last night trying to get in as many songs as possible because I was afraid I'd wake up today and be clumsy on it again. I may be. I don't want to play today; I'd rather sleep. However, I really need to unpack, organize, and clean. I would also like some snugly kitty time. :) The guest room is almost done. I definitely want to finish that tonight. Bryan's mom will be here only a few days after he returns home on Sunday. I don't want her to think he's dating a slob! :)

Bella is doing better and better with Mallos and OC. I am very proud of her. I can't imagine being uprooted and being dropped in a new house with 2 people I didn't know or care to know. Mallos really wants to play with her. She has been letting him get close but not too close. OC seems to be as uninterested in getting to know her as she is in getting to know him. That relationship may take a little longer. They are both used to sleeping in the bed with us, but since neither wants to be too close to the other, it is a battle for the right. Bella won last night. I guess it's a first come first love situation. And speaking of cats...have you ever cleaned a litter box after 3? Lucky you!

Here's a video I took of me and Bella playing last night. She's a wild one!

No comments: